Great hospitality turns a memorable F1 trip into an unforgettable one, and the Singapore Grand Prix has some incredible suites.
We can’t recommend the F1 Paddock Club highly enough. We believe it’s the best value package, because it provides so much more than the next best option. In the Paddock Club, you get an air conditioned suite directly above the garages. You get a bird’s eye view of all pit stops. You’ll feel like you can reach out and touch the passing cars.
Then there’s the views to the rear of the pit lane building. Here you can see all the comings and goings of the F1 paddock including drivers and teams wandering around, doing TV interviews, chatting and more. It’s a dream come true for real F1 fans.
And perhaps best of all, the Paddock Club is the only way you can visit the pit lane (unless you’re a sponsor or F1 team member!). You’ll have up to 6 opportunities to do this over the weekend, and each visit lasts around 45 minutes. You’ll see mechanics working on cars, practicing pit stops, and much more.
A step down from the Paddock Club are the Green Room and Sky Suites. Both provide superb views of Turn 1, Turn 2 or the Main Straight, as well as full catering and a bar. They’re a great upgrade from the grandstands, and you’ll be very well looked after.
Views from Paddock Club
Located on the Pit Straight or Turn 1/2/3, Sky Suites offer the best vantage point to view the thrilling action, whether it’s from your private viewing balcony or the open-air rooftop Sky Terrace reserved exclusively for Sky Suite guests.
• Exclusive access to an indoor glass-fronted dining suite
• Outdoor viewing balcony at the front of the suite
• Access to Sky Terrace with additional bar and viewing options
• Deluxe meal services (arrival reception, dinner and light supper)
• Complimentary open bar including free-flow champagne, premium wine selection, beers and soft drinks
• Access to Zone 1’s F1 Village and all entertainment zones
The Green Room
Located on Turn 3 and equipped with an air-conditioned dining area that serves an all-day international menu and an open bar with complimentary Champagne, wines and beers, the Green Room also has an outdoor viewing balcony that offers great views of the race.
• Dedicated or shared tables within shared suite
• Exclusive access to an indoor glass-fronted seating area from 4pm to midnight
• Outdoor viewing area
• All-day dining menu
• Complimentary open bar including free-flow champagne, premium wine selection, beer and soft drinks (excludes hard liquor)
• Access to Zone 1’s F1 Village and all entertainment zones within the Circuit Park