Honeymoon Gift list service
Our gift list service is perfect for brides and grooms who already own the traditional wedding gift items like toasters and towels and would prefer that their wedding guests contribute towards their honeymoon instead.
Just like when you book your honeymoon with us, we will take care of the whole gift list process, leaving you stress free and allowing you to concentrate on other wedding planning tasks that demand your attention. There are two ways your friends and familly can contribute towards your honeymoon and we suggest that you offer a combination of both to cater to personal preferences:
Friends and family make cash contributions (usually £10 denominations) towards your honeymoon.
Activities and experiences
Friends and family pay for specific activities and experiences which you would like to do on your honeymoon; like a romantic dinner for two at a special restaurant, scenic hot air balloon or helicopter flight, spa treatments at your hotel, wine tasting excursion, access to the airport VIP lounge to start your honeymoon in style or even a guide book for your chosen destination (the list is endless and completely up to you).
How it works
• We design your perfect honeymoon and take a deposit which we will advise you on at the time of booking.
• We will create your own personal web page so you can share your honeymoon plans with friends and family via a secure web link.
• We will provide you with a supply of personalised post cards to send out to your wedding guests advising them how to make a contribution to your gift list (we can also send a personalised email if you would prefer).
• Your friends and family can call us and make a contribution by phone or log on to your personal web page and make a contribution using their credit or debit card.
• We will keep you informed of any contributions and forward on any messages from your friends and family.
• We will deduct the value of any gift list contributions from the balance of your honeymoon or refund the contributions to you if your gift list remains open after the date when full payment is due.
Above all our gift list service is designed to be easy and flexible and your honeymoon co ordinator will take care of the whole process including speaking to family and friends who choose to make their contribution by telephone. It is also important to know that all gift list contributions receive the same high level of financial protection as a regular holiday payment so your honeymoon contributions are always safe. For more information on the financial protection we offer see http://www.altitudeluxurytravel.com/financial_protection